Customer Experience Program Curriculum
The Customer Experience Program meets the same high academic standards of Bellevue graduate programs, with a challenging interdisciplinary curriculum designed to prepare you to analyze, create, and deliver unique customer experiences. Roll up your sleeves to solve real-world challenges and use innovative practices developed by top companies. Once you've completed this 8 module program, you will receive a Bellevue Certificate, suitable for framing.
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE INTRODUCTION
Discover the concept of customer experience and the definition used throughout this program. Find out what makes great experiences and poor experiences. Uncover the essential elements that draw us in and keep us coming back to our beloved brands.
- Identify customer experience leaders and laggards.
- Discuss what sets experiences apart, driving you to advocate for the winners and jeer for the losers.
- Create your comparison scorecard to identify critical elements that set leaders apart from the rest.
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE STRATEGY FOR SUCCESS
Learn about customer experience and why skillfully executing experience strategies lead to enormous rewards. When integrating customer experience into your organization, you’ll achieve higher customer engagement, reduced churn, increased revenue, and greater employee satisfaction.
- Discover the elements that comprise an effective and strategic customer experience plan.
- Develop and discuss a clear customer experience vision for your own organization.
- Create the critical goals and roadmap to help reach your customer experience vision.
YOUR CUSTOMERS, THEIR JOURNEY
Customer Experience Journey Maps are arguably the most important instrument for capturing your customer’s true interactions, emotionally and cognitively, with your company’s brand. Discover your customers and their experiences, and use these strategic tools for communications, analysis, planning, management, and innovation.
- Develop insightful customer personas and stories that promote cultural empathy and impact decisions.
- Identify critical customer views of interactions throughout multi-channel touchpoints.
- Use journey maps to capture experiences and emotions and improve the lives of your customers.
ACCELERATE & IMPROVE DECISIONS WITH DATA
Customer Experience initiatives fizzle quickly if you don’t connect the dots between your customers’ perceptions, touch points, service delivery, cost savings and ROI. Customer churn rates, share of wallet, Net Promoter Scores, average handling times, and cost of acquisition, can and need to tie to your bottom line.
- Explore leading practices that drive ongoing business improvements.
- Link customer perceptions with operational costs and profitability.
- Discover the most relevant, actionable metrics for your organization to drive desired business results.
Customer-Focused Innovation is the perfect blend of theory, practice, strategy and invention. Innovating on behalf of your customers doesn’t start with a problem statement – it starts with your customer. Learn to use empathy techniques to break through the culture barrier at your company and close the “knowing-doing” gap.
- Apply creative strategies that support innovation.
- Gain insights to understand the needs of your customers.
- Work to improve customer experience while adding value they’ll rave about.
Customer Experience is multi-faceted and relies on the strong relationships you build with your customers. Use the Customer Relationship Development Model to identify and define core elements to build relationships and improve overall experiences. Through collaboration and ideation, you create a maturity matrix specifically for your business.
- Apply modern ideation and relationship building models.
- Develop your own Customer Experience based Customer Relationship Maturity Matrix.
- Discover essential elements and apply the Technology Framework for CRM and Customer Experience.
Today, the customer is almighty. Now is the time to educate yourself and your workforce to create a customer-first culture that positions you for the greatest, longest-term success. This isn’t “blowing up” the culture you already have – it’s embracing what you have and acting together to make a difference in how your brand is perceived.
- Accept the reality that your customer experience will never exceed your employee experience.
- Engage the hearts and minds of your people.
- Define “how to work together” to deliver your brand promise and great customer experiences.
Change is hard, people are resistant, and the market is becoming more fiercely competitive every day. Organizations must quickly evolve or be left behind. It takes a special leader to navigate these waters and get your entire organization marching to the same drummer. Arm yourself with these indispensable leadership skills.
- Discover how to drive adoption across your entire organization.
- Successfully jumpstart your role by gaining quick wins and bring others along with you.
- Become a successful change-agent for experience-first thinking and inspire change.
Capstone Project: The Customer Experience Portfolio
During the program, you will work on your Capstone Project to apply your new understandings toward a real or hypothetical real-world problem that you will solve during the eight-module program. By the end of the class, you will have completed your very own Professional Customer Experience Portfolio.